11. Write a list of ways to nurture your writing.
A short list:
- Think about writing.
- Think about what you have to say.
- Think about stories you may want to tell.
- Write, without regard for the outcome.
- Write, and plan for the outcome.
- Write your thoughts.
- Write about things you don’t think about.
- Write about desires.
- Write about sins.
- Write for the hell of it.
- Write when you don’t feel like writing.
- Write, even when you feel you have nothing to say. Force yourself to be conscious.